GEARKEAMKI® CLAN OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEARKEAMKI® CLAN OFFICIAL FORUM

BRAINS, BRAWNS, and BRISKS!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!

Go down 
+7
lamwitchgirl
Faykongchi the Chii
xXxEmOkiDxXx
MystieAngel
Amanda88655
mr.someone
lilbabybrat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXxEmOkiDxXx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
xXxEmOkiDxXx

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-31

JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:42 pm

A lady and her baby...

A lady and her baby get on a bus. The bus driver looks at the lady, and then her baby, and then screams, "AHHHH! That's the ugliest child I've ever seen in my life!"

The lady then, totally disgusted, marches up to the back of the bus to sit down.

As she was sitting there absolutely furious, a man asks, "Are you ok, dear?"

The lady replies, "I'm so angry, that bus driver just insulted me."

The man says, "You go back up there and give that bus driver a piece of your mind, and I'll watch your monkey."
Back to top Go down
https://gearkeamki-clan.forumotion.com
lamwitchgirl
Knight
Knight
lamwitchgirl

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm

xXxzikezxXx wrote:
A lady and her baby...

A lady and her baby get on a bus. The bus driver looks at the lady, and then her baby, and then screams, "AHHHH! That's the ugliest child I've ever seen in my life!"

The lady then, totally disgusted, marches up to the back of the bus to sit down.

As she was sitting there absolutely furious, a man asks, "Are you ok, dear?"

The lady replies, "I'm so angry, that bus driver just insulted me."

The man says, "You go back up there and give that bus driver a piece of your mind, and I'll watch your monkey."

wahahaha... malas nmng baby nyan oh... lol!
Back to top Go down
lamwitchgirl
Knight
Knight
lamwitchgirl

PostSubject: Toples Fat Woman...   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:47 pm

One day there was a big lady swimming at the beach when she noticed that she had lost her top. She thought that no one would notice if she covered herself with her arms and walked overto her towel. Then a little girl came running up to her.

"If you're going to drown those puppies, at least let me have the one with the cute little pink nose."

lol! nkta k lng to sa isng site...
Back to top Go down
KewL
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
KewL

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:22 pm

Ang alamat ng Santol...

Guy 1: Pre ano yun??

Guy2: San tol??

Guy1: ahh ok.

>Ang di mkagets tanga mo ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/fyeisalone
xXxEmOkiDxXx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
xXxEmOkiDxXx

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... SAN TOL? WAHAHAHAHAH... alab it... lol!
Back to top Go down
lilbabybrat
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
lilbabybrat

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:41 pm

ASTIG!! SAN-TOL Razz
Back to top Go down
lamwitchgirl
Knight
Knight
lamwitchgirl

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:46 pm

wahahaha.... san-tol... lol!

here's another corny one...

Q: What goes oh, oh, oh during Xmas??

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lilbabybrat
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
lilbabybrat

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
KewL
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
KewL

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 am

Aaylenay, Olinay, Olisam, Olismray, Ranyonmergin, Manerenchay,
Oliimansotennernmay, Sliminemenlimis, Sliminemenlimis,

("Silent Night" ng ngongo, try mo.)
Back to top Go down
lamwitchgirl
Knight
Knight
lamwitchgirl

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:44 am

lol!

etong isa...

A chinese couple have their 1st baby...

the eyes were big, d hair is curly, d skin is black

So, the father gave d baby a beautiful name

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KewL
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
KewL

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:46 am

Papaano mo sasabihin ng buong galang sa kausap mo na bad breath siya na hindi maoofend?

Ganito...

"Mawalang galang na po... tae po ba ulam nyo kanina?"
Back to top Go down
KewL
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
KewL

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:53 am

Feels great to be in bed waiting for sleep to come . As sumone rubs ur back, up to your neck, your ears, then you hear a soft whisper…

"shhh hanapin mo ang mga pumatay sa akin."

Goodnight Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KewL
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
KewL

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:18 am

Akala ko ako na ang pinakamalungkot na tao ngunit nakita ko ang isang lalake na walang mga kamay pero masayang masaya at kumekembot kembot pa.

Nilapitan ko at tinanong ko sya kung bakit ang saya saya nya, "Bakit ang saya-saya mo at pakembot kembot ka pa kahit wala kang mga kamay?"

"Eh kung ikaw 'tong walang kamay at nangangati itlog!", inis niyang sagot.
Back to top Go down
lilbabybrat
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
lilbabybrat

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:30 pm

Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants *boink2x*, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Back to top Go down
lilbabybrat
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
lilbabybrat

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:33 pm

Girls night out
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'
Back to top Go down
lamwitchgirl
Knight
Knight
lamwitchgirl

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:28 pm

Here's a corny one... Razz

Husband: If I die, will you re-marry?
Wife: No, I will stay with my sister...

Wife: If I die, will YOU re-marry?
Husband:
Spoiler:

*Gets nyo? medyo kali2 eh...*
Back to top Go down
sorbetero24
sorbetero24

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:39 am

Sa globe mahal ang unli

sa smart nangangain ng load

at sa sun laging walang signal

sa TM text ng text ng text ng text ng text...

wala ka nmn katext.

nyeeeeeeh subra korni affraid
Back to top Go down
xXxEmOkiDxXx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
xXxEmOkiDxXx

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:43 am

affraid lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
lamwitchgirl
Knight
Knight
lamwitchgirl

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:28 pm

Nagaantay ung girl sa guy kc may date cla... pro late dumating ung guy...

sbi ni girl, "Where the... What the... How do... uhm... san k b nangglng ha?"

*Nahirapan magenglish kya tinagalog nlng... lol!

corny no!?
Back to top Go down
Faykongchi the Chii
GK® Officer
GK® Officer
Faykongchi the Chii

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Famous break-up lines: "I just realized that I don't wanna be attatched"- DUH! Staple remover gusto mo? "Im confused and I need time to find myself"- Eto ang mapa, go find urself! "We're too different from each other"- Oo kasi tao ako, hayop ka! "You're too immature for me"- Oo na, gusto mo kasi gurang. "I need space"- Ulol, bakit, ano ka, astronaut? hehe.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.serebii.net
Faykongchi the Chii
GK® Officer
GK® Officer
Faykongchi the Chii

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:27 pm

SPECIAL PRAYER FOR GMA..... Aba naman GLORIA, Puno ka ng GRASYA! Ang YAMAN ng BANSA ay SUMAIYO na sa HUSAY ni GARCI naging PEKENG PANGULO KA! Bukod kang MANGDARAYA! sa babaeng lahat. PINAGPALA ring MANGURAKOT ASAWA MO'T ANAK... Kawa wala na natira sa AMEN. PLS PASS THIS PRAYER FOR OUR COUNTRY'S SAKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faykongchi the Chii
GK® Officer
GK® Officer
Faykongchi the Chii

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 pm

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes= "TOMKAT" Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt= "BRANGELINA" Ogie and Regine= "OGRE" lol!
Back to top Go down
babiigiirl
GK® Officer
GK® Officer
babiigiirl

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:40 am

Faykongchi the Chii wrote:
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes= "TOMKAT" Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt= "BRANGELINA" Ogie and Regine= "OGRE" lol!

omigosh.. i loooove it!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
babiigiirl
GK® Officer
GK® Officer
babiigiirl

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:50 am

itodo na natin ito!!! cheers

>> The rain makes all things beautiful, the grass and flowers too. But if rain really makes all things beautiful, why doesn't it rain on you?

>> I'm sure you were born in this world as a cute baby. Now that you're a grownup, I have one question..... What happened?

>> Just got my medical exam results. Malala na ang sakit ko. Everyday lalo akong gumaganda at wala raw gamot dito. But don't worry, di daw nakakahawa. Safe ka.

bounce bounce bounce

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
babiigiirl
GK® Officer
GK® Officer
babiigiirl

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:55 am

isa pa..

A hundred prostitutes in Washington D.C. were
asked if they would ever sleep with President
Clinton. 60% said, 'Never again!'

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!   JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoKeS LaGaY NyU Na D2!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEARKEAMKI® CLAN OFFICIAL FORUM :: -= Fun Fun =- :: Jokes-
Jump to: